Monday, October 7, 2013

Drinking regularly to calm nerves


This is an interesting thread going on right now at psychcentral.com. It raises an interesting question is any drinking ok or must we consider it all bad? I'd love your comments here on this blog and if you care to at the forum too! Here is the first post..
so I don't really feel as though i am abusing anything right now...but I know I need to be careful when I do drink cause i can easily go too far.

Last night I went out and drank and got drunk for the first time in a while and it was fine. I didn't feel too poorly about that.>

but tonight I am dealing with some stressful situations and I opened up a can of beer from my basement freg. I don't intend to have any more then this...so I am moderating myself.
but I have a sense of guilt about it since I am using it to clam my nerves. I think I am working with the knowledge that I know this has been an issue for me in the past and I am trying very hard to just be mindful of that and not lose I guess the sense of control.
Read the rest of the thread now at psychcentral.com and if your not a member why not join while your there!

No comments:

Post a Comment