Friday, October 4, 2013

Realization It's All About Me!

I have a conscience, or more accurately a inner compass. I feel happy, sad, angry, hateful, greedy, anxious, fearful, shame, embarrassment, but no guilt or empathy. What am I?

I share some borderline traits, splitting, rage, abandonment issues but am far from needy or clingy and I would never self harm nor am I suicidal. What am I?

I share some traits from Paranoid Personality Disorder, but not to the extreme of believing everyone is out to get me or conspiracy fantasies. What am I?
I do have grandiose feelings and feel some level of entitlement, and yes I do feel I'm better then some people. I love to get admiration, respect, and positive attention. What am I?

I don't take criticism very well, am jealous of some people, hate others, am very judgmental. What am I?
I feel the need to be in control and always be 100% fully functional, what am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment